Tuesday, May 19, 2026

Nordic Daydream Delight

Hello! I’m sharing another card with dies from the gorgeous Nordic Daydream release. For this design, I’m using the new Nordic Whisper Butterfly along with the  beautiful Nordic Luminelle Flower.



I randomly applied various shades of metallic watercolor paints to a piece of mixed media paper. Once dry, I die cut the Poppystamps Nordic Whisper Butterfly and Nordic Luminelle Flower. 







I hope my shiny little card brought a  smile to your face. Please take some time to visit the Poppystamps Web site and check out the stunning new Nordic Daydream release. You can read more about it on the Poppystamps Blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas in July Sneak Peek: Spread Holiday Cheer All Year Long with the Nordic Birdhouse

Hello! Today, I’m sharing a mini sneak peek. It’s officially “Christmas in July!” Whether you celebrate this fun tradition by getting an ear...