Wednesday, July 30, 2025

WILD FLOWERS

 

Hello! For this card I used an older Altenew stencil, embossing folder and die set. It’s called Wild Flowers. I love the whimsical look of the flowers. First, I embossed my card front and then used the stencil to color everything. I stenciled the sentiment from the "Shine On" Altenew stencil set. Here’s a snapshot of the directions for this split-layer card.

Split-Layer Card Snapshot
1. Card Base=5 ½” x 4 ¼”
2. Cut a piece of patterned paper or paper you stamped/stenciled: 4” x 4”
3. Cut another piece of patterned paper—preferably something simple or plain because you will stamp/stencil a sentiment on this. This layer can be 4” x 5 ½” or cut smaller to fit underneath your paper from step 2.
4. Use a curved die, fussy cut a curve or just cut your 4” x 4” paper into two pieces. Assemble the two layers.
5. Don’t forget to add a coordinating image on the inside for a finished look.


You can shop my Altenew Store (at no cost for you) by CLICKING HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas in July Sneak Peek: Spread Holiday Cheer All Year Long with the Nordic Birdhouse

Hello! Today, I’m sharing a mini sneak peek. It’s officially “Christmas in July!” Whether you celebrate this fun tradition by getting an ear...