Saturday, September 5, 2026

Best Friends: Nordic Waving Fox and Nordic Acorn Squirrel


 



Hello! Today, I’m excited to share two adorable friendship card featuring the Nordic Waving Fox and Nordic Acorn Squirrel from the new Holiday Cheer release. These sweet friends make the perfect pair, so I created a cozy autumn scene.



Then, as a bonus card, I made a Christmas card featuring the adorable squirrel presenting the fox with a Christmas gift. For the background I used the Nordic Snowflake Border, paired with the new Merry Christmas Fluffy Script sentiment. 




You can shop for all these items and more by visiting Poppystamps

I hope my cards brings a smile to your face and inspires you to create something special this season. I just love these charming Nordic animals and they are so much fun to mix and match. Thanks for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Friends: Nordic Waving Fox and Nordic Acorn Squirrel

  Hello! Today, I’m excited to share two adorable friendship card featuring the Nordic Waving Fox and Nordic Acorn Squirrel from the new Hol...