Sunday, July 12, 2026

It's Butterfly Season

Hello! The butterflies are fluttering around my garden and enjoying all my flowers. They inspired today’s card. I couldn’t resist using the two beautiful butterfly dies from the Poppystamps Nordic Daydream release: the Nordic Whisper Butterfly and the Nordic Cheery Butterflies. I already have quite the collection of butterfly dies, but somehow can’t pass up a new one. Do you have a favorite die you just can’t resist?




I hope you enjoyed my butterfly card and take some time to look for butterflies in your yard or while on a walk. Thank you for taking time to stop by and don’t forget to share some handmade happiness of you own.

You can shop for these and other Poppystamps products by Clicking Here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas in July Sneak Peek: Spread Holiday Cheer All Year Long with the Nordic Birdhouse

Hello! Today, I’m sharing a mini sneak peek. It’s officially “Christmas in July!” Whether you celebrate this fun tradition by getting an ear...