Tuesday, June 9, 2026

Fun with Simple Stories Vintage Land of the Free

Hello! I recently won a Simple Stories release--Vintage Land of the Free Collection! I'm having so much fun using all the beautiful items. There's so much, it's hard to choose what to use first. 

Here's the first card I made. It's a fun fold filled with fun Simple Stories items!



It's a great way to show off fun die cuts or ephemera. The Simple Stories 12' x 12" cardstock is perfect for this fun fold because it's double sided and you are able to show off both sides of the beautiful paper. You can add as much or as little as you want inside. Cut the paper down to 5 1/2" x 12". You are able to get two cards with each sheet. Then make score lines at 4", 6", and 8". Fold like an accordion. As with any fun fold, I recommend using scrap paper to practice. This also provides you with a template you can save for future cards. 

To make the card a bit more sturdy and I think it finishes things off, cut a piece of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" cardstock and adhere it to the back panel.


I hope you are inspired to try this fun fold card. Enjoy!\




No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas in July Sneak Peek: Spread Holiday Cheer All Year Long with the Nordic Birdhouse

Hello! Today, I’m sharing a mini sneak peek. It’s officially “Christmas in July!” Whether you celebrate this fun tradition by getting an ear...