Catching up on posts...things became busy after a big vacation. My first Christmas/Holiday post with Poppystamps products. I love the new Nordic Layered Joy die set and you’ll be seeing more cards with it. I paired it with the Nordic Serene Dove this time. I also used the new Diamond Oval Pinpoint Background die. Instead of die cutting the paper, I placed an embossing pad over the die with the paper and ended up with an impression. This is an easy way to achieve two different looks with the same product. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christmas in July Sneak Peek: Spread Holiday Cheer All Year Long with the Nordic Birdhouse
Hello! Today, I’m sharing a mini sneak peek. It’s officially “Christmas in July!” Whether you celebrate this fun tradition by getting an ear...
-
Hello! July was full of firsts—my first card for Poppystamps, my first blog post, and my very first card featuring a dog! The new Poppysta...
-
Hello! It’s “Pawty” time with the new Poppystamps Dog Days of Summer release! I had fun designing this fun birthday card. Please visit the ...



No comments:
Post a Comment