Wednesday, January 21, 2026

Pink Blooms (BetterPress)

Hello! I began by hot foiling a BetterPress plate and using the coordinating stencil. Then I turned it into a split-layer card for something different. I added a few pieces of silver foil cardstock as a border to finish my card.


Split-Layer Card Snapshot
1. Card Base=5 ½” x 4 ¼”
2. Cut a piece of patterned paper or paper you stamped/stenciled: 4” x 4”
3. Cut another piece of patterned paper—preferably something simple or plain because you will stamp/stencil a sentiment on this. This layer can be 4” x 5 ½” or cut smaller to fit underneath your paper from step 2.
4. Use a curved die, fussy cut a curve or just cut your 4” x 4” paper into two pieces. Assemble the two layers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas in July Sneak Peek: Spread Holiday Cheer All Year Long with the Nordic Birdhouse

Hello! Today, I’m sharing a mini sneak peek. It’s officially “Christmas in July!” Whether you celebrate this fun tradition by getting an ear...