Tuesday, January 6, 2026

Festive Polar Bears

I love bears, so had to share a card with the new Nordic Skating and Sitting Bear dies from the Nordic Winter Magic release. These adorable bears could also be brown bears, but I’m especially fond of polar bears, so I decided to make both of mine polar bears!

I dressed both bears in festive purple sweaters for their day of winter skating fun. The dies include a solid backer piece for the face, which makes it easy to color in the eyes, nose, and ears. I used some vellum and glitter glue from my stash to create a small patch of ice for the skating bear. The sentiment is also new from the Nordic Winter Magic release. You can read all about it on the Poppystamps Blog.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas in July Sneak Peek: Spread Holiday Cheer All Year Long with the Nordic Birdhouse

Hello! Today, I’m sharing a mini sneak peek. It’s officially “Christmas in July!” Whether you celebrate this fun tradition by getting an ear...