Friday, January 23, 2026

Bundled Snowman

Hello! I love this little Bundled Snowman from Simon Says Stamp. It will be perfect for holiday cards later this year. For now, I'm having fun making winter cards and boy, are we having quite the winter in Michigan this year. It started snowing earlier than usual and hasn't let up. Here are two cards I've made so far. The first is on a hot foil background from Spellbinders along with an older sentiment from Simon Says Stamp.


Then I found a gel print in my stash from many years ago that was the perfect color for the other snowman I had already die cut. The Warm Wishes sentiment is from Poppystamps. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas in July Sneak Peek: Spread Holiday Cheer All Year Long with the Nordic Birdhouse

Hello! Today, I’m sharing a mini sneak peek. It’s officially “Christmas in July!” Whether you celebrate this fun tradition by getting an ear...