Sunday, January 11, 2026

A Happy Valentine Corgi

Hello Friends! Isn't this the most adorable Corgi you've ever seen. It's from the Poppystamps Nordic Winter Magic release, but I didn't get around to designing a Christmas card with it. I had this idea and just love the result. I colored the Corgi with Distress Oxide inks (the best I could after looking at some photos) and dressed her in a Valentine sweater. I used the Poppystamps Criss Cross Heart stencil for my background and added a border with the Scalloped Pinpoint Frames. One of the Nordic Heart Pattern Rings is perfect to highlight the Happy Corgi! 




Poppystamps Products 
Happy Corgi 2756
Nordic Heart Pattern Rings 2688
Criss Cross Heart Stencil 7103
Scalloped Pinpoint Frames 2751

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas in July Sneak Peek: Spread Holiday Cheer All Year Long with the Nordic Birdhouse

Hello! Today, I’m sharing a mini sneak peek. It’s officially “Christmas in July!” Whether you celebrate this fun tradition by getting an ear...